Friday 24 April 2009

Three Clovers challenge 10


This weeks challenge on Three Clovers is It's a Zoo around here!! And it was a challenge as I could not think of a suitable stamp as most of my animal stamps are of the domestic variety. Then my husband remembered a JudiKins cube (African safari 67271) I've had for years, not strictly zoo, but zebras can be found in zoos cant they ?


The background was brayered using a multi colour ink pad and two of the safari scenes repeat stamped with Stayzon. I stamped extra grass using Art Impressions AAA1374 greeting is also AI G3130. The circles cut on nesties and stamped with another side of the cube.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your card is lovely; I especially like the sky effect!!!

Did you notice while you were at my blog that I was having a giveaway? If not, go back and click on the Martha Stewart book at the top of my blog.

Blessings,
Christine

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! this is striking! This is just perfect....great background! Love the zebras in the circle! Fabtastic! Thanks so much for participating in this week's 3 Clover Thursday Challenge!

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! Awesome card! Very cool background and love the zebras highlighted in the circle. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
hugs!
Sharon

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh this is just awesome! the colors are so striking and the layout is perfect! So glad you joined us this week in our zoo challenge!